Saturday, June 03, 2006

Going the Full Circle


I needed to go to Bangkok for a medical check-up. This time instead of taking the plane (costs more than $100 RT), I decided to take the full circle journey: "To Bangkok and Back."
Monday, 29 March - took the bus from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh ($3)
Tuesday, 30 March - took the bus from Phnom Penh to Poipet border ($7)
Wednesday, 31 March - crossed the border and off to Bangkok ($7)
I went for my check-up at the Hospital- Thursday, 1st of June. I then contacted a van that goes to Khlong Yaay (Thailand)- Koh Kong (Cambodia) which left the house at 3AM Friday ($15). I arrived early morning at 8am at the port of Koh Kong to take the boat ($15) to Sihanoukville. At around 1PM the boat docks at the Sihanoukville port.
Home Sweet Home on 2nd of June. A coming full circle journey!

They say that: all things in life travel a full circle. My origin is where I shall return. My source will be my destination. This is what I believe in. This is what I hope for. My journey today reminded me of that (and so does the scientist's yo-yo in my profile).